Epson XP 325 Driver
Attain quality print from the all-new Epson printer. The Epson XP 325 printer is perfect for print, copy, and scan. It supports blank, magenta, yellow, and cyan color inks. The nozzle configuration of this printer is 59 nozzles for each color and 180 nozzles in black color. Its printing resolution is 5760 x 1440 dpi.
For scanning, its optical resolution is 1200 dpi x 2400 dpi. The scanner type of this printer is a contact image sensor (CIS). It has 1 paper tray and supports 20 Photo Sheets and 100 Sheets Standard. The printer uses Claria™ Home Ink as the ink technology.
Epson XP 325 Setup Instructions
The procedure for Epson XP 325 setup is:
- Open your new Epson XP 325 printer box.
- Take the Epson printer accessories out from the box.
- Keep the printer close to the electric supply without any printer coverings.
- Get the USB cable and connect it to the printer and electric supply.
- Power up the electric supply to ON the printer.
- After that, your printer will configure.
- Then, take the ink cartridges, shake them, and load them into the cartridge slots.
- Connect the printer and computer with a USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
- Load the papers in the printer paper tray.
Epson XP-325 Driver Download
To use each printer feature, Epson XP 325 driver installation is important. However, when it comes to the driver, install the latest version. The driver installation process is easy for Mac and Windows device by using the steps below:
Epson XP-325 Driver - Windows
The instructions for installing Epson XP 325 driver on Windows device are:
- Turn ON the computer and choose the printer type.
- Then, choose the driver option under the download option.
- Click Start and go to Device Manager.
- Move on to the hardware categories and select your device.
- Go to the Driver tab and choose update printer driver.
- The computer will begin searching for the latest version driver.
- When you see the latest version, update the driver and load sheet in the paper tray.
- Take a test print to ensure proper driver setup.
Epson XP-325 Driver - MAC
For Epson XP 325 driver installation on Mac, follow the steps below:
- Clear off the printer coverings and choose a language.
- Go to your computer and power it up.
- After that, access the CD tray and load CD in it.
- Close the CD tray and extract the downloaded driver file.
- Continue with the Epson XP 325 driver setup steps on the screen.
- Finish the installation and feed sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Open a file and choose Print and continue to print.
- Finally, check whether the driver installation is correct.
Epson XP-325 Wireless Setup
Epson XP-325 Wireless Setup - Windows
To set up a Wi-Fi network on Epson XP 325, implement the method given below:
- Activate the Epson printer and access its home.
- Choose the wireless setup on your printer.
- Then, choose the Windows device wireless network name.
- Enter the network password and complete Epson XP 325 wireless setup.
- Now, you can provide the network name and passcode manually if the network name in the printer.
Epson XP-325 Wireless Setup - MAC
The steps for Wi-Fi network setup on Epson XP 325 printer are:
- Save the RAR file of software- Epson Connect setup.
- Extract the RAR file to start with the installation.
- Proceed with the software setup and complete the process.
- Choose your product, continue, and select Printer Registration.
- Finish Epson XP 325 wireless setup by creating the Epson connect account.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson XP-325 Troubleshooting
Epson xp 325 Printer Printing Blank Pages
To avoid the printer printing blank pages, follow the procedure given below:
- Make sure that the ink levels are correct in the ink cartridges.
- If any issue in the ink cartridge or ink level is not accurate, change the ink cartridge.
- Access the sheet tray and load compatible sheets on the tray.
- Select a document on the computer and ensure that it does not have blank pages.
- Finally, print the document.
- Get in touch with our customer support team for additional guidance.
Epson XP 325 Printer Offline
Implement the steps below to solve Epson XP 325 printer offline problem:
- Move on to your printer and confirm it is not having any problem.
- Take the USB cable and verify to have no damage to it.
- Power up the Mac/Windows computer and move on to its control panel.
- Click on the Devices and Printers option and select Printer in Question.
- Choose the listed option- See what’s printing and click on the Epson XP 325 name on the menu bar.
- Select the Printer Online option by choosing the drop-down icon.
- Cancel the ongoing print jobs and uninstall Epson XP 325 printer from the computer.
- Then, uninstall the printer driver from the device.
- Lastly, add the printer driver and printer again on the Mac/Windows device.
- For all expert guidance on Epson printer online problem, contact us.
Epson XP 325 printer won’t connect to wifi
You may experience this problem sometimes, but you can fix this problem easily with the given below method:
- Actuate the printer and choose the icon-home.
- Go to the printer network settings and touch the wireless network setup.
- Select the device network name from the shown network list.
- Enter the password of the device Wi-Fi network and finish the ongoing process.
- While using this method, if you come across any problem, feel free to reach us.