Epson XP-3105 Driver
Attain high-quality print, copy, and scan with Epson XP 3105. The printer supports Wi-Fi for scanning, as well as printing wirelessly all over the home. It also supports Wi-Fi Direct printing without using the wireless network.
With this printer, you can scan and print from smart devices via Epson free iPrint app. You can print photos from Facebook, stationery, etc. directly using Epson Creative Print app. The printer automatically prints on two sides to cut down the usage of paper. It also supports mobile printing and saves space, money, and time. Download the correct Epson XP-3105 Driver for effective functions like print, scan, copy, and fax operation.
Epson XP 3105 Setup
- Uncover the Epson XP 3105 printer.
- Take the accessories of the Epson printer from the package.
- Now, take the printer from the package and keep it near the wall port.
- Remove the covering materials from your Epson printer.
Install Ink Cartridges
- Uncover the original Epson xp-3105 ink cartridges.
- Load compatible ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Finally, load sheets in the printer paper tray.
- Note: Don’t touch the copper strip on the ink cartridges.
- Take the USB cable and connect the printer and wall outlet with it.
- Switch on the outlet; your Epson printer will power up.
- Wait for a few minutes so that the printer configures.
- Connect the XP-3105 Printer and computer using USB cable.
- Download the Epson XP-3105 driver from official web site.
- Open the download file and complete the driver installation.
Epson XP-3105 Driver
Get compatible Epson XP 3105 driver for both Mac and Windows devices. Once you get it, you can easily download the driver on your device and install it. With proper driver installation, all the printer features are accessible.
Epson XP-3105 Driver - Windows
The basic instructions for Epson XP 3105 driver installation on Windows OS are:
- Turn on the Windows OS and click on the preferred printer type.
- Select download and click Driver.
- After that, click Start and go for Device manager.
- Access the hardware categories and choose your Windows OS.
- Choose the option- Update printer driver by accessing the Driver tab.
- Now, the device will search for the latest updates in the driver.
- If any update is available, update the driver and keep sheets in the tray.
- Finally, take a sample print.
Epson XP-3105 Driver - MAC
The simple steps for installing Epson XP 3105 driver on a Mac computer are:
- To start with, take the software CD and uncover it.
- Open the Epson paper tray, load suitable sheets, and close the tray.
- A list of languages will appear on the printer screen, choose your preferred one.
- Then, select the Epson printer driver on the device and open it.
- The driver installation begins; proceed with the wizard steps.
- Select Easy Install and continue to finish the process.
- After that, load papers in the Epson XP 3105 paper tray.
- Print a test document to confirm the proper setup.
Epson XP-3105 Wireless Setup
Epson XP-3105 Wireless Setup - Windows
The instructions for setting up a wireless network on Epson printer are:
- Power up Epson XP 3105 printer.
- Choose the home option and tap the network settings.
- Choose the wireless setup and touch your device network.
- Type the passcode of the network and finish Epson XP 3105 wireless setup.
- If the printer does not show up on your printer, then add the network and pass the key manually.
Epson XP-3105 Wireless Setup - MAC
The simple procedure Epson XP 3105 wireless setup is:
- Save the software- Epson Connect printer setup utility.
- Open the software to initiate the software installation.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and install the software.
- Select your product and choose Printer Registration.
- Create the Epson connect account by form filling and complete the process.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson XP-3105 Troubleshooting
Epson xp 3105 Printer Printing Blank Pages
- Firstly, confirm to have proper ink levels in the ink cartridges.
- If the ink levels are not accurate, insert a new ink cartridge.
- Place compatible sheets on the printer tray.
- Select the file without blank pages.
- Print the file and check whether the printer is printing properly.
- Still, if the printer is printing blank pages, contact our tech team.
Epson XP 3105 Printer Offline
To fix the printer offline problem, use the procedure given below:
- Check and make sure that the Epson XP 3105 is perfect.
- Ensure that the USB cable does not have any damages.
- Access your Mac/Windows device and click Start.
- Now, access the Devices and Printers option under the control panel.
- Click Printer in Question and select – See what’s printing.
- Select the printer name listed on the menu bar.
- You will see the drop-down arrow, click on it and select- Printer Online.
- Remove the print jobs and uninstall the driver and Epson printer from the device.
- Install Epson XP 3105 and its driver on the device.
- If you require any extra guidance, you can reach out to us.
Epson XP 3105 printer won’t connect to wifi
You might face this problem sometimes. Don’t worry; you can fix this problem easily with the below-listed steps:
- Activate the printer and access its home.
- Go to wireless setup by accessing the network settings.
- Choose your wireless network name and provide its passcode.
- Finish the process and try printing a file.
- For additional tech support, contact us.