Epson XP-3100 Driver
The printer resolution is 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi. Its input capacity is A4 plain paper, 100 sheets, and Premium Glossy Photo Paper. The scanning resolution of Epson XP 3100 is 1200 x 2400 dpi. For scanning, it supports the document size of A4. Its copying speed for black texts is 7.7 ISO ppm1 and for color, texts are 3.8 ISO ppm1. The printer supports printing via mobile devices. For this, you need Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint 2.0, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria. Moreover, the CD comes with a printer that has Epson Easy Photo Print software.
Epson XP 3100 Setup Instructions
Follow the instructions below for Epson XP 3100 setup:
- Unbox the new Epson XP 3100 printer.
- Take out the printer accessories and printer from the box.
- Clear off the packing covers from the Epson printer.
- Remove the covering materials from your Epson scanner unit.
- Make a stable USB connection between the electric outlet and printer.
- Activate your Epson printer and wait until it configures.
- Take the ink cartridges, shake them and tear off the coverings.
- Insert the cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Place compatible sheets in the paper tray.
Epson XP-3100 Driver
You can get the Epson XP 3100 driver for Windows and Mac devices easily. Downloading and setting up the driver without any hassle. For driver installation, you can also use the CD if you do not want to download the compatible driver.
Epson XP-3100 Driver - Windows
The instructions for installing Epson XP 3100 driver on a Mac computer are:
- Activate the windows device and select your printer type.
- Choose “download” and then select Driver from the given options.
- Then, select the Start option and access the category- Device Manager.
- From the hardware, categories select your XP-3100 printer.
- Move on to the Driver tab and choose update printer driver.
- Now, the computer will begin checking the driver updates.
- Update the printer driver and load sheets in the paper tray.
- Print a document as a test.
Epson XP-3100 Driver - MAC
The instructions for Epson XP 3100 driver on the Mac device are:
- To begin with, remove the cover from the given CD.
- Access the CD tray, place, and close the CD tray.
- Select the desired language from the given list of languages.
- Choose your Epson printer software.
- Open the Epson XP-3100 driver file to initiate the driver installation.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and choose the option- East Install.
- Finish the Epson XP 3100 driver setup process.
- Try to print a file as a test.
Epson XP-3100 Wireless Setup
Epson XP-3100 Wireless Setup - Windows
The procedure for Epson XP 3100 wireless setup on Windows computer is:
- Turn on the Epson printer and select the home icon.
- Access the printer network settings and move on to the Wi-Fi setup.
- Choose the desired network name and enter its security code.
- Finish the wireless setup process.
- Add the Wi-Fi network and enter the passcode manually.
- Finish Epson XP 3100 wireless setup.
Epson XP-3100 Wireless Setup - MAC
Add the device wireless network on Epson XP 3100 with the following steps:
- Download the Epson Connect printer setup utility software.
- Access the location on your device where you downloaded the software.
- Begin with the software setup process by opening the software.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and install the printer software.
- Choose the preferred product and proceed to select “Printer Registration.”
- Create an account for Epson connect by filling the form and finish the process.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson XP-3100 Troubleshooting
Epson xp 3100 Printer Printing Blank Pages
- Check and ensure that the ink levels are accurate in cartridges.
- If you notice any issue in the inks, change them and use new ink cartridges.
- Move on the printer sheet tray and load sheets on it.
- Choose a document without any blank pages for printing.
- Finally, print the document.
- If you come across the problem again, call our tech team.
Epson XP 3100 printer won’t connect to wifi
If the Epson printer is not connecting with the device wireless network, use the listed below steps:
- ON the Epson XP 3100 printer.
- Choose the home icon and access the Wi-Fi setup under network settings.
- Select the Wi-Fi name and finish the process by entering the security key.
- For more expert assistance, contact our support team.
Epson XP 3100 Printer Offline
Use the instructions given below to turn your printer online:
- Confirm that the Epson printer is faultless.
- Take the USB cable and confirm that it is perfect.
- Switch on the computer and select the Start option.
- Access the control panel and click Devices and Printers.
- Click the shown icon- Printer in Question.
- Choose – See what’s printing and click on your printer name given on the menu bar.
- Choose the drop-down menu and go for the option- Printer Online.
- Cancel the print tasks and delete the printer and driver from your computer.
- Install the driver and printer on the computer again.
- For more additional information on this printer issue, call us