Epson WF-7720 Driver
Epson WF-7720 Printer is the wireless Wide-format All-in-one printer that can make visible transformations on your printing output. You can simply perform Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax with 35 pages automatic double-sided document feeder option. To establish the given specifications, you need to download & install the latest Epson WF-7720 driver software on the compatible system.
Epson WF-7720 Printer Setup Instructions
Complete the Epson WF 7720 printer setup using the steps given below
- Initially, remove the Epson WF 7720 printer from the packed box.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer and its accessories.
- Check whether the printer has any damage or fault.
- Keep the Epson Workforce WF 7720 printer on a smooth surface.
- Use the Manual and start the power connection using the given power cables.
- Ensure the connection and switch on the Epson WF 7720 printer using the power button.
- Connect through the paper cassette by lifting upward.
- Take the paper-jam-free paper sheets to load on the input tray.
- Eradicate all the protective tapes from the ink cartridges.
- Insert the unpacked ink cartridges into the slots mentioned.
- Ensure the correct insertion until you feel the click sound.
- At last, you are down with Epson WF 7720 printer setup.
- Turn ON the wireless router and compatible system.
- Interface them to the printer using the same network type.
- Do sample print using the print option.
Epson WF-7720 Printer Driver
Epson WF-7720 driver for windows
- Enable the printer, router, and system.
- If required, Update the system OS and open the Web-browser.
- Access the windows browser.
- Type the Epson official website, connect through the printer keys
- Download and install the appropriate Epson WF 7720 printer driver software.
- Restart the entire device and add the printer to take a sample print.
Epson WF-7720 Driver for MAC
- Initially, turn on the Epson Work printer and the MAC system.
- Interface the printer and Mac using the stable wireless network.
- Download and install the desired Epson WF 7720 driver software.
- After installation, try to reboot the Mac system.
- Proceed using the option- Apple icon > System preference > printer and driver’s icon > Epson WF-7720 > tap add.
- Do the sample print work to ensure the printer setup using the Mac.
Epson WF-7720 Printer- Network Setup
Epson WF-7720 Wi-Fi setup
- Initially, finish the initial Epson WF-7720 printer setup.
- Get the quality paper sheets to load the input tray.
- Access and check the ink cartridge carriage area for the requirements.
- Switch on the modem with stable internet connectivity.
- Use the home screen and operate through the control panel settings.
- Use the desired Wi-Fi from the list.
- Hit the Wi-Fi setup icon using the Epson printer control panel.
- Next, pick the Wi-Fi setup wizard option.
- Select the desired wireless network.
- Mention the network credentials properly to the given field.
- Start the print work, once you find the printer Wi-Fi recognition through light.
Epson WF-7720 Wireless setup
- First, you need to turn on the system, router, and the printer
- You need to connect the printer network to the other printer devices.
- Use the system settings and proceed- Settings > printer and scanner icon.
- Here, choose your desired Epson WF 7720 printer.
- Specify the required password and tap on the OK button.
- Download and install the Epson iprint app using the web-browser.
- Add the printer to the software.
- At last, start the print work using the Epson WF 7720 Wi-Fi setup.
Epson WF-7720 printer driver troubleshooting
Epson WF-7720 printing blank pages
- Start and confirm with the printer’s initial setup process.
- Look whether the printer ink cartridges/toner are in good condition.
- Inspect the print head for any clogs.
- If you suspect any clogs, clean them immediately.
- If the ink cartridges ink levels are empty, use the new one by replacing the old one.
- Eradicate all the excess paper sheets from the input tray.
- Try to load it with quality or recommended paper sheets.
- Look at the system and Epson printer driver for any fault.
- Try to uninstall the existing driver software.
- Connect through the Epson official website and reinstall it with a new version.
- Reboot the system and start again.
- Utilize the settings option and Printers & Scanners
- Try to add the printer using the add printer option.
- Make sure the Epson WF 7720 printer is stable.
- Ensure with the sample print work using the print option
Epson WF-7720 printer offline
- Try to disconnect all the power cables.
- Try to reboot the printer and the system.
- Use the Manual and reconnect the printer to the power source.
- Use the stable network connection via wireless router.
- Attempt the internet test using the network test.
- Interface the system and printer to the wireless network.
- Update the system OS its latest version.
- Put the printer to the default and access the control panel.
- Inspect the ink cartridge slots for any clogged nozzles.
Epson WF-7720 printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
- First, switch on the system and open the web browser.
- Connect through the Epson website and download the software update utility combo to resolve the troubleshooting.
- Connect the printer to the wireless network using the network settings.
- Yet you see the error while connecting to the wireless router, go with the below steps.
- Try to reset and reinstall the Epson printer on the system.
- Tap the start button and R button to run the box.
- Proceed using the control panel > printers and scanners.
- Tap to the Epson printer to add the printer and connect the properties > ports.
- Check the port connection and change the settings appropriately.
- Trash all the printer-related caches and start the Epson WF 7720 printer setup.
Epson WF-7720 printer reset
- Turn on the Epson printer.
- Use the sharp object and hit the reset button on the printer.
- Wait till the Restart procedure and hold the reset button for a few seconds.
- You will be notified with the warning print configuration screen.
- Now, you can release the finger from the reset button.