Epson WF-520 Driver
The Epson WF-520 printer is an all-in-one printer that takes care of all the printer’s needs. The sleek and innovative design makes it one of the best Epson printers. To be able to use the Epson WF-520 printer, download the Epson WF-520 printer driver and install the printer driver.
The instructions of the Epson WF-520 printer driver is added below to complete the installation of the Epson printer driver on the desired device. The Epson WF-520 printer will also have to be connected to a wireless connection and to assist in the process, the instructions have been added below. Or the option of contacting us to assist in the process of setting up the Epson WF-520 printer is available.
Epson WF-520 Printer Setup Instructions
Here are the steps that are to be used to complete the Epson WF-520 printer setup
- Place the printer box on the floor and remove the Epson WF-520 printer.
- The Epson WF-520 printer should be placed on a safe and flat surface.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer and turn it on.
- Use the power cord at one end of the printer and the other end to power the power supply.
- Load in the ink cartridges and load good quality sheets into the paper tray.
- Power up the device the printer will be connected to and open a web browser.
- Enter the details of the Epson Official Support website to download the Epson WF-520 driver.
- Enter the details of the printer and the operating system. The printer model is Epson WF-520.
- Choose the OS from the drop-down menu and complete the download of the Epson WF-520 printer.
- Complete the installation of the Epson WF-520 printer and proceed to follow all the on-screen instructions.
- The final step of the installation is connecting the Epson WF-520 printer to a wireless connection.
- With this, the Epson WF-520 printer is completely set up and ready to be used.
Epson WF-520 Printer Driver
Epson WF-520 Driver for Windows
- Power up the Windows device and get the Epson WF-520 printer ready.
- Open the Epson official website and enter the details of the Epson WF-520 printer.
- Enter the model name of the printer – Epson WF-520 and choose the right OS.
- The operating system should be selected from the drop-down menu – Windows OS.
- Download the all-in-one printer epson printer driver from the list and proceed further.
- Complete the installation of the Epson WF-520 printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish at the end of the process of the Epson WF-520 driver setup.
Epson WF-520 Printer Driver for MAC
- Power up the Mac device and the Epson WF-520 printer.
- Open the Epson official website and enter the details of the printer.
- Enter the details of the printer such as the name – Epson WF-520.
- Choose the OS from the drop-down menu – Windows OS.
- Download the Epson WF-520 printer driver from the list and download.
- Complete the installation process by following all the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish at the end of the installation process of the Epson WF-520 driver.
Epson WF-520 Printer- Network Setup
Epson WF-520 Wireless Setup
- Power up the Epson WF-520 printer and the WIndows or the Mac device.
- With the printer powered up, move over to the wireless printer and press the icon.
- Choose the wireless settings which will provide a list.
- Scroll down to the wireless setup wizard and select it.
- Based on this, a list of all the wireless connections will be available.
- Enter the wireless connection’s credentials and connect the printer.
- Give it a few minutes and the connection of the Epson WF-520 wireless setup is complete.
Epson WF-520 Wifi Setup
- The last step of the installation of the Epson WF-520 printer is to connect to a connection.
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection that is available and note down the credentials.
- When the installation wizard prompts a connection, choose Wireless connection.
- Based on this, a list of wireless connections will appear on the screen.
- Choose the desired wireless connection and enter the credentials.
- Give it a few seconds and the connection will be established.
- Click Finish at the end of the process of connecting the Epson WF-520 to a network
Epson WF-520 Printer Troubleshooting
Epson WF-520 Printing Blank Pages
- Ensure there is sufficient ink in the ink cartridges.
- There should be no damage to the Epson WF-520 ink cartridges.
- If there are any issues, the cartridge has to be replaced.
- Check if the paper is of high quality. If not, get it replaced.
- Check the document settings. It should not be set to print blank files.
- A driver issue could be a reason. Update or reinstall the Epson WF-520 printer driver.
Epson WF-520 Printer Offline
- Start by restarting the Epson WF-520 printer. For this, remove the power cord.
- The power cord should be removed from the rear end of the wireless printer.
- Then from the other end of the power cord from the power supply.
- Allow it to remain idle and power it back up in a few minutes.
- Set the Epson WF-520 printer to function online and ensure that it is set as default.
- These changes can be made through the device’s control panel.
Epson WF-520 Printer Won’t Connect to Wifi
- Check if there is an active wireless connection. It should be stable and function properly.
- Reset the wireless connections router to eliminate network issues.
- Restart the printer. For this, remove the printer from the power supply by removing the power cord.
- The power cord should be removed from the front and rear of the Epson WF-520 printer.
- Power it back up and continue to connect the printer back to the wireless connection.
Epson WF-520 Printer Reset
- To reset the printer, power it up and allow it to remain idle.
- Move over to the printer, press and hold down the power button.
- This will allow the printer to go off for a few seconds.
- It will turn back on, on its own to complete the reset process.
- Now, the printer will be able to function without any issues.