Epson WF-4820 Driver Download and Installation
For the Epson WF-4820 printer’s features to be completely utilised, the pinter must be set up to the wireless connection. To be able to connect the Epson WF-4820 printer to the wireless connection, it is vital to have an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to. Make a note of the credentials and follow instructions
Contact us if you need help setting up the Epson WF-4820 printer on wif
How to connect the Epson WF-4820 printer to the wifi (Windows and Mac)
Follow the below steps to complete connected the Epson WF-4820 printer that is connected to a Mac or a Windows device. There are multiple ways in which the Epson WF-4820 printer can be connected to the wifi.
- Power up the Epson WF-4820 printer and the Windows or Mac device.
- Allow the devices and the printer to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Check the wireless connection. Ensure the wireless connection is active.
- The wifi should be stable and should be functioning at the required speed.
- Make a note of the password for the wireless connection and keep it available.
- Move over to the Epson WF-4820 printer and press the wireless icon.
- Use the wireless setup wizard method to connect to the wireless connection.
- Choose the desired wireless connection from the list and enter the password.
- Following this, the Epson WF-4820 printer will be connected to the wireless connection.
Alternatively, use the WPS push button method to connect the Epson WF-4820 printer to wifi.
- Power up the Epson WF-4820 printer and the wireless connection.
- Note that for the WPS method, the printer should be close to the router.
- Ensure the wireless connection is active and stable for the printer to connect.
- The first step is to locate the WPS push button on the printer and the router.
- To locate the WPS button on the router, look at its rear end.
- On the printer, choose wireless settings and press and hold down the WPS push button.
- Note that the printer and the device’s WPS buttons should be pressed at the same time.
- Following this, give it a few minutes for the connection to be established.
- The Epson WF-4820 printer is now connected to the wireless connection.
The steps given here are to connect the Epson WF-4820 printer to the wifi connection. If there are issues that you have faced along the way, you have the option of contacting us. Get in touch with our expert team and they will provide remote handheld assistance. Call us!