Epson WF-4820 Driver
The Epson WF 4820 is a color inkjet all-in-one printer that can scan and copy effortlessly. It has automatic paper and Ethernet. The printer supports wireless printing with Apple AirPrint, windows, and other devices. Make sure to download an updated Epson WF 4820 printer driver onto the system, It helps in resolving the issues effectively.
Epson WF-4820 Printer Setup Instructions
Complete the Epson WF 4820 printer setup using the steps given below
- Unwrap the Epson WF 4820 printer from the craft.
- Discard all the protective wraps inside and outside the printer.
- Explore it for any damages and inspect all the accessories.
- Place the Epson Workforce WF 4820 printer on a flat surface.
- Link it to a power outlet utilizing the power cord.
- Turn ON the Epson WF 4820 printer using the power button.
- Access the paper cassette by raising it upwards.
- Feed a package of printing sheets.
- Remove the sealing tape on the ink cartridges.
- Fix it into the cartridge slots
- Make sure it is in the correct position.
- Finalize the Epson WF 4820 printer setup.
- Turn ON the router.
- Link the printer and the computer
- Select any file to take a test print.
Epson WF-4820 Printer Driver
Epson WF-4820 driver for windows
- Switch ON and connect the PS., router and the printer.
- Update the OS in the PS and open the browser.
- Click the browser in windows.
- Enter the Epson official website, enter the printer model number.
- Download and install the suitable Epson WF 4820 printer driver.
- Restart the device and add the printer to take a test print.
Epson WF-4820 driver for MAC
- Switch ON the Epson Work printer and the MAC device.
- Link the printer and Mac to a wireless network.
- Download and install the Epson WF 4820 driver
- Reboot the MAC after installations.
- Tap the Apple icon > System preference > printer and driver’s icon > Epson WF 4820 > click add.
- Now choose any document to take sample print from the Mac.
Epson WF-4820 Printer- Network Setup
Epson WF-4820 Wireless setup
- Turn ON the system, router and the PRINTER.
- Connect the printer and the router to the same network.
- In the PC, go to Settings > click printer and scanner icon.
- Now select the Epson WF 4820 printer.
- Enter the password and click the OK button.
- Download and install the Epson Iprint app from the browser.
- Access the Epson iprint software and add the printer.
- Complete the Epson WF 4820 Wi-Fi setup and run a test print.
Epson WF-4820 Wi-Fi setup
- Complete the Epson WF-4820 printer setup.
- Install new printing sheets in it.
- Check whether the ink cartridge has enough ink in it.
- Turn ON the modem with good internet speed.
- Press the home button on the control panel.
- Select the Wi-Fi recommended
- Tap on the Wi-Fi setup icon on the Epson printer.
- Now choose the Wi-Fi setup wizard option.
- Choose the required wireless network.
- Enter the credentials using the keyboard.
- Connect the printer and the PS to the router.
Epson WF-4820 printer driver troubleshooting
Epson WF-4820 printing blank pages
- Complete and check the Epson WF 4820 printer basic setup.
- Check if the cartridges are in good condition.
- Check its print head have any blocks.
- If any block is present, clean it properly.
- If the cartridges are empty, replace them with the new ones.
- Remove the printing sheets from the input tray.
- Place brand new high-quality paper input tray.
- Check the Epson printer driver could have any issues.
- Uninstall the Epson printer driver.
- Visit the Epson official website and reinstall the latest version of the driver.
- Reboot the computer and Click the start button.
- Press settings > printers and scanners
- Add the Epson printer.
- Ensure the Epson WF 4820 printer is printing.
- Now print any file to conduct a printing test.
Epson WF-4820 printer offline
- Disconnect all the cables attached to the printer.
- Boot up the printer and the computer.
- Again reconnect the printer to the power source.
- Turn ON the router with a good internet connection.
- Run an internet test to establish the connection.
- Link the printer and the windows with the wireless network.
- Update the computer OS to the latest version.
- Make the printer as default and open the control panel.
- Check the ink cartridge slots for any blocked nozzles.
Epson WF-4820 printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
- Turn ON the computer and enter the browser.
- Visit the Epson website and download the software update utility combo to solve this problem.
- Now try to connect the printer with the wireless network using the network settings.
- If it shows an error while connecting with the router
- Reset and reinstall the Epson printer on the computer.
- Click the start button and R button to open the Run box.
- Go to control panel > printers and scanners.
- Click the Epson printer to add the printer and press properties > ports.
- Examine whether applicable ports are connected to the printer using the screen.
- Finally, clear the cache and continue the Epson WF 4820 printer setup.
Epson WF-4820 printer reset
- Switch OFF the Epson printer.
- Take the sharp pen to press the reset button on the printer.
- Restart the printer and hold the reset button for 30 seconds.
- The user will find a warning printing process.
- Now release the reset button.