Epson WF-4730 Driver
Its duty cycle is 30000 pages in a month. The Epson WF 4730 has 4 cartridges. It includes cyan, magenta, black, and yellow color. It can copy a maximum of 999 copies. The maximum resolution for printing in black and white as well as color is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Its printing speed is 20 ppm for color and black & white prints. The printer uses Epson PrecisionCore as Inkjet technology. Its minimum ink droplet size is 2.8pl and supports automatic duplexing. The standard media capacity of this printer is 500 sheets.
Epson WF 4730 Setup Instructions
The general steps for Epson WF 4730 setup are:
- To begin with, unpack the new
- printer package.
Take the printer and tear off its coverings.
- Make a connection between the wall outlet and the electric port.
- Now, make necessary settings on the printer via its touch panel.
- Place compatible sheets in the printer tray.
Install ink cartridges
- Install the Epson WF 4730 the ink Cartridges.
- Confirm that the ink level is accurate.
- Check the OS version of the computer.
- Download the suitable driver on your device.
- Open the driver file and begin with the installation process.
- Proceed with the wizard steps and complete the installation.
- Connect the device through a wired or wireless network.
- Take a test print and ensure the printer setup is proper.
Epson WF-4730 Driver
Epson WF-4730 Driver - Windows
Set up the Epson WF 4730 driver on your Windows computer with the on-screen steps:
- Save the Epson WF 4730 driver file on your computer.
- Open the saved file and begin with the setup process.
- Carry on with the setup procedure given on the wizard.
- Select the method for printer and device connection.
- Complete the driver setup and print a sample document.
Epson WF-4730 Driver - MAC
The procedure for Epson WF 4730 driver installation on Mac computer is:
- Search for the Epson WF 4730 driver suitable with your OS.
- Then, download the driver file on your computer.
- Open the file to start with the driver installation.
- Move on with the setup process using the on-screen steps.
- Finally, finish the setup process and take a test print.
Epson WF-4730 Network Setup
Epson WF 4730 Wireless Setup
For setting up a wireless network on Epson WF 4730 printer, here is the procedure:
- To start with, confirm that your device is having a stable network.
- Find the Epson driver and download it on the device.
- Install the printer driver and turn on the printer.
- Choose- wireless network setup shown under the printer Wi-Fi settings.
- Now, your printer screen will display several Wi-Fi network names.
- Select the name of your Wi-Fi and enter the security key as per the wizard screen.
- If your Epson printer fails to show your device Wi-Fi name, enter it manually.
- Enter the security key manually and complete the Epson WF 4730 wireless setup.
Epson WF 4730 Wifi Setup
The general steps for Epson WF 4730 Wi-Fi setup are:
- Epson your WF printer and choose the setup icon.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon and then choose the Wi-Fi setup.
- Tap on the WI-FI Direct Setup option and Move on to the Connection Setup.
- Touch- Change Password and enter the new password.
- Now, check and verify that your device’s Wi-Fi network is active.
- The printer will begin searching for Wireless networks.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network and type the passcode.
- Finish the Epson WF 4730 Wi-Fi setup.
- Try to print a sample document to confirm the proper wireless setup.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson WF 4730 Troubleshooting
Epson WF 4730 Printer Printing Blank Pages
To solve the printer printing black pages issues, use the method given below:
- Firstly, ensure to have a safe Wi-Fi network on your device.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer.
- Feed the Epson paper tray with compatible sheets.
- Verify to have no clogged nozzles in the printer.
- Ensure that the printer software layout settings are perfect.
- Lastly, Ensure to have no blank pages in the document you choose.
- Contact us for more queries.
Epson WF 4730 Printer Reset
To reset your Epson printer, implement the steps below:
- Initially, actuate Epson WF 4730 and choose- setup.
- Carry on with the setup process by selecting OK.
- Select the displayed – Restore Default Settings option.
- Click OK and access your Epson printer screen.
- Go to the Epson network setting and finish the resetting process with the on-screen steps.
- If you need more details about the Epson printer reset, get in touch with us.
Epson WF 4730 printer won’t connect to wifi
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi router is ON.
- Confirm that the Epson printer close to your wireless router.
- Switch ON the device and log on to the wireless router account.
- If any restricted access in the router account, remove it.
- Add the device address to the router account.
- Then, register your printer on the account.
- Check and verify that the passkey you entered is not incorrect.
- Finally, enter your preferred Wi-Fi name in the Epson printer. (If the name is not in your Epson device)
- To get more information for fixing this issue, reach out to our experts
Epson WF 4730 Printer Offline
Bring your printer to online mode, use the given below method:
- Make sure that neither printer nor USB cables are having damage.
- Choose the icon- Start and access the control panel.
- You will see the Devices and Printers option, click on it.
- Now, right-click on the Printer in question icon.
- Choose “See what’s printing” given on the screen.
- Check out the menu bar and choose the listed “Printer” option.
- Click the “Use Printer Online” option displayed on the drop-down menu.
- Uninstall the Epson WF 4730 from your Mac/Windows computer.
- Now, add the Epson WF printer to your computer with the wizard steps.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- Contact our technical experts for more info.