Epson WF 3733 Driver overview
The Epson workforce pro wf- 3733 driver is the best choice for a home or small office. With this printer, you can get high-quality prints with laser-sharp text. The printer has the capacity to handle 500 sheets in its paper tray.
It has a 2.7’’ color touchscreen and a 35-page Auto Document Feeder. The printer supports auto 2-sided printing and delivers high-quality output. Its print speed is 20 ISO ppm for black prints and 10 ISO ppm for color prints. The printer is suitable for wireless printing from your iPad®, Android™ tablet, iPhone®, and smartphone.
Epson Workforce pro WF-3733 Setup Instructions
- Initially, uncover the new Epson printer.
- Then, take the printer and place it close to the electric port.
- Go to the start button, push it, and your ink tanks will be properly charged.
- Move on to the printer tray and feed the compatible sheets on it.
- Remove the covering materials from the new printer.
- Make a connection between the printer and the electric port with a USB cable.
- Now, adjust the printer settings as per the requirements.
- Download Epson WF 3733 printer and install it with the on-screen procedure.
- After that, connect the Mac/Windows computer with a wired or wireless mode.
- Lastly, print a test file to ensure the Epson WF 3733 setup process is OK.
Epson Workforce WF-3733 Driver download
Epson WF 3733 Driver – Windows
- Find the compatible driver and download it on the computer.
- Now, open the downloaded file to start its setup process.
- Continue with the installation with the help of on-screen steps.
- Finish the process, open a file, and print it.
- Check the quality of print to ensure the driver setup is accurate.
Epson wf-3733 Driver – Mac
The steps for Epson WF-3733 driver installation on Mac OS are:
- Get a suitable printer driver and save the file on the device.
- Run the saved file on the Mac OS, to begin with, driver setup.
- Carry on with the setup process using the procedure given on the screen.
- Complete the process and access a document on the device.
- Print any document file and ensure the Epson WF-3733 setup process is perfect.
Epson Workforce WF-3733 Wireless Setup
Epson WF 3733 Wireless Setup
The standard steps for adding the device network in Epson WF 3733 printer are:
- Firstly, ensure that the wireless network of devices is secure.
- Get the compatible driver and download it on the Mac/Windows OS.
- Extract the downloaded file and proceed with the on-screen setup process.
- Finish the setup process, move on to the printer, and power it up.
- Go to its network settings and choose – Epson WF 3733 wireless setup
- Then, tap the wireless network name of the device on the printer panel.
- Enter the network password and finish Epson WF 3733 wireless setup.
- If the device network is not in the WF panel, then add it with the on-screen steps.
Epson WF 3733 Wifi Setup
The general steps for Epson WF 3733 Wi-Fi setup are:
- Turn on the Epson Workforce 3733 printer and choose the Setup option.
- Select the Wi-Fi icon and choose Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Then, select the Connection Setup and go for the Change Password option.
- Enter the new security key and ensure that the internet is stable on the computer.
- Now, a list of Wi-Fi names will be on the Epson printer screen.
- Tap your device network name, enter the password and continue.
- Finish the process with the step-by-step procedure given on the printer screen.
- Take a print from the printer to ensure the correct Epson WF-3733 wireless setup.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson Workforce pro WF -3733 Troubleshooting
Epson WF 3733 Printer Printing Blank Pages
The Epson WF-3733 printer might deliver blank pages when printing. To solve this, implement the steps below:
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi connection of the Mac/Windows OS is secure.
- Then, ensure that the printer does not have any covering material.
- Keep the sheets that are compatible in the printer paper tray.
- Check whether any clogged nozzle is in the printer. If any, remove it.
- Lastly, check the printer layout settings and ensure that they are correct.
- Contact our technical support team for more assistance.
Epson WF 3733 Printer Reset
Do you want to reset the Epson Workforce WF-3733 printer? If yes, use the steps below:
- Activate the WF 3733 printer and access the Setup option.
- Continue with the process and choose- Restore Default Settings.
- Select OK and go to the printer network settings.
- Finally, complete the process.
- For more guidance on the printer resetting process, contact us.
Epson WF 3733 printer won’t connect to wifi
For connecting the printer to your preferred Wi-Fi network, use the steps listed below:
- Initially, ensure that the wireless router is active.
- Place the Epson printer near the wireless router.
- Check and confirm that the computer has stable internet.
- Then, check the Wi-Fi router account and ensure to have no unwanted access.
- Add the computer address and register the Epson 3733 printer.
- Finally, make sure that the Wi-Fi password on the printer is correct.
- If the Epson printer is still not getting in connection with the computer Wi-Fi, contact us.
Epson WF 3733 Printer Offline
If the Workforce 3733 printer is offline despite of all the proper settings, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, take the power cord and ensure that no damages are there.
- Now, look at the printer and make sure to have no physical damages.
- Move on to the Windows or Mac OS and power it up.
- Go to the control panel and access- Devices and Printers.
- The wizard will show the printer names, right-click on your printer name.
- Select –See what’s printing and access the menu bar.
- Then, select – Printer and choose the drop-down menu.
- Click-Use Printer Online and proceed to complete the process.
- Uninstall the printer driver from the operating system.
- Install the driver again using the on-screen procedure.
- Delete the Workforce printer from the computer.
- Finally, install the suitable printer driver with the wizard procedure.