Epson WF-2650 Driver
Get quality print, copy, fax, and scan with Epson WF 2650. Its monthly duty cycle is 3000 pages. It supports ink-jet color technology for printing. The Epson Workforce 2650 printer is suitable for mobile printing. For this, you will require Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
The minimum size of Ink Droplet is 2.8 pl and has 4 cartridges. It includes cyan, yellow, black, and magenta. It has a maximum speed of 11 ppm for copying black and white documents. For copying color prints, its speed is 5.5 ppm. It has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi and interpolated resolution is 9600 dpi.
Epson WF 2650 Setup Instructions
The general steps for Epson WF 2650 printer setup are:
- Open the package of the new Epson WF 2650 printer foe setup.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer.
- Keep the printer near the electric outlet and switch on the outlet.
- Your Epson printer will power up.
- Now, move on to your Epson printer panel and change the settings.
- Ensure that the cartridges are having an accurate ink level.
- Check and confirm that the cartridges are properly inserted in the slots.
- Place compatible sheets on the printer paper tray.
- Check your device OS version and download the suitable driver on the device.
- Then, install the driver using the wizard procedure.
- Make a connection between computer and printer.
- Complete the Epson WF 2650 setup process.
Epson WF-2650 Driver
Epson WF-2650 Driver - Windows
The procedure for Epson WF 2650 driver setup on Windows OS is:
- Save the suitable printer driver on the computer.
- Open the downloaded driver file, to begin with, the driver setup.
- Continue with the on-screen driver setup steps.
- Choose your network setup method to connect your printer and device.
- Complete the Epson WF 2650 driver setup process
Epson WF-2650 Driver - MAC
The instructions for setting up Epson WF 2650 driver on mac device are:
- Get the compatible driver for your Mac OS.
- After that, download Epson WF 2650 driver on your OS.
- Now, open the saved driver file to run the installation process.
- Carry on with the on-screen steps for driver installation.
- Install the driver and take a test print.
Epson WF-2650 Network Setup
Epson WF 2650 Printer - Wireless Setup
The steps to set up your device Wi-Fi network on your Epson printer are:
- Move on to your device and switch on it.
- Ensure that the device has secure Wi-Fi.
- Then, download the printer driver and install it on the device.
- ON the printer and choose the network settings option of your printer.
- Tap the wireless setup option and select your Wi-Fi
- Provide the passcode of your wireless network.
- Proceed and finish Epson WF 2650 wireless setup.
Epson WF 2650 Printer- Wi-fi Setup
The instructions for Epson WF 2650 Wi-Fi setup are:
- Firstly, ON your printer and access its home button.
- Choose the wireless symbol and select the Wi-Fi setup option of your printer.
- Access the Wi-Fi Direct Setup of the printer and click Connection Setup.
- Choose the option- Change Password and proceed to provide the password.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network and provide the security key.
- Complete the process of Epson WF 2650 wireless setup.
- Print a sample document to confirm the proper wireless setup.
Is your Printer experience making you happy or sad ?
Epson WF 2650 Troubleshooting
Epson WF 2650 Printer Printing Blank Pages
Use the steps listed below to solve this printer issue:
- Ensure that the printer is ON and verify that ink levels are proper in the cartridges.
- Access the printer tray and ensure that the sheets in it are compatible.
- Print the nozzle check pattern and ensure to have no clogged nozzles.
- Verify the printer layout settings are accurate.
- Make sure that no blank pages are in your chosen document to print.
- If you see the blank page, consider removing it.
Epson WF 2650 Printer Offline
Follow the steps below and make your printer online:
- Confirm that your printer and USB cables are free from physical damages.
- ON the computer, click start and choose Devices and Printers under the control panel.
- Right-click on the printer in question and click See what’s printing.
- Choose Printer from the menu bar & select “Use Printer Online” from the drop-down menu.
- Remove and Re-add your Epson printer.
- Then, delete and reinstall the printer driver.
- Still, your printer is offline, reach us.
Epson WF 2650 printer won’t connect to wifi
To fix this printer problem, here are the steps:
- Ensure that your router’s signal strength is strong.
- Keep the printer near the router and access the router account.
- Restrict the unnecessary access to fix the problem.
- Register your device address on the router account.
- Ensure that you entered the correct passcode.
- Enter your wireless network name manually if you do not see your network name.
- Contact the tech support team to get more information about Troubleshooting.
Epson WF 2650 Printer Reset
To reset your Epson WF 2650 printer, use the listed below steps:
- Turn on your printer and choose the Setup option.
- Then, press the button- OK.
- Choose the Restore Default Settings and continue by pressing OK.
- Select Network Settings on your printer panel.
- Continue with the on-screen steps.
- Now, your printer will reset.
- If you need additional details, call our tech team.