Epson Printer Wi-Fi Setup
How do I connect my Epson printer to the Wi-Fi?
- Turn on your Epson Printer for Wi-Fi Setup
- Printers Control Panel press the Home Button
- Use the Up and Down arrow button to start the Epson Printer Wi-Fi Setup
- Press OK after Choosing the Correct Option
- Select your network name present on the screen
- Time to enter your Network Password
- Wait for Some Times and then Press OK
- Now the Epson Printer is Connected to your Wi-Fi Network
Epson Printer Wireless Setup - Windows
The steps for Epson wireless setup on the windows device are:
- Access the home icon of the Epson printer Wi-Fi.
- Select the printer network settings and tap Wi-Fi setup.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup and click on your Wi-Fi network name.
- Type your network passcode when the wizard prompts.
- If your network name is not in the printer, add it manually.
- Then, provide the network security code and continue.
- Complete Epson wireless setup.
Epson Printer Driver - MAC
The steps for driver download and set up on Mac OS using CD are:
- Open the CD tray of your device.
- Keep the CD on the tray and close the tray.
- Now, you will see a range of languages, choose your preferred language.
- Select the Epson software and open the printer driver file.
- Start the driver installation and continue with the wizard instructions.
- Proceed with the agreement and choose OK to move on.
- Select the Easy Install option and complete the process.
- Print a document as a sample.