Epson Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is the place in which you can get the exact solution for the printer-related errors & queries instantly to get fabulous printing work. Connect through the Epson Official page and start the troubleshooting process using the given guidelines and tips to simply overcome printer issues.
Why is My Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- First and foremost, inspect the levels of ink in the ink cartridges, and try to refill or replace them respectively.
- Eradicate the yellow-color protective tapes from each ink cartridge to prevent vent blockage.
- Then, ensure with the paper sheets are placed properly on the input tray of the printer setup.
- Make use of the Print a nozzle check pattern command to look at the clogged nozzles on the printer neck.
- Ensure with the print settings like paper size, format type, and direction before the print work initiation.
- Finally, hit the Preview option and preview for any blank page issues on the selected document. If seen, remove the queue immediately.
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Not Printing?
- If you get the previous printing work result with a smear or faded quality printings, eradicate all the clogs immediately.
- You need to clean or wipe the slashed ink or dirt near the ink cartridge nozzle.
- Then, you have to utilize the restart option on your connected printer.
- Once the printer turns ON, try to unplug the connected USB cords from the printer’s backside.
- Simply, remove the connected power cables from the electric socket for trouble-free access.
- Let the printer be idle for a few seconds and access smartly.
Epson Printer Says Offline
- First, use the Run command search tab and type the Control panel & press the Enter option.
- Next, move on with the control panel > Devices & Printers.
- Prefer the needed Epson printer using a list of products available.
- Wait for your desired Epson printer name and right-click on it. Further, proceed next on the troubleshooting process.
- Once you have redirected to the drop-down menu, pick the option- See what is printing.
- Make sure there are no visible marks nearby the checkbox- Use the Printer online option and if not, enable the option- Set printer Online.
Epson Printer Won't Connect to Wi-Fi
- Initially, use the Home button to select the Wi-Fi setup by enabling the active network connection.
- Utilize the Wi-Fi setup wizard selection page by hitting OK on the upcoming page.
- Then, direct to the Network configuration page to view the required network and mention the proper network password.
- Confirm the settings using the Mac settings, Apple icon> System Preferences> Printers & Scanners> right-click to the desired Printer name to see the printer details.
- For a better network, keep the wireless router nearby the printer setup.
- For instant Support & guidance- Connect to Our Technical Team.