Epson Printer Printing Blank Pages
A variety of problems in your Printer can cause the Epson Printer printing blank pages including settings, ink levels or even a defect. Epson printer support pages provide comprehensive support for both Windows and iOS under the Epson printer not printing properly section. An outdated device driver can potentially cause issues including the Epson Printer printing blank pages. It is imperative to visit the Epson driver download page and update the driver software before undertaking any troubleshooting steps listed in the Epson printer troubleshooting section.
Epson Printer Troubleshooting Steps
- Placement of the Printer on a flat and stable surface without being tilted or inclined is important.
- Ageing ink cartridges or low ink levels can cause the Epson printing blank pages. They may require replacing.
- Ensure the removal of the yellow tape from the ink cartridge(s) fitted to the product.
- Unsupported paper types such as Transparencies and vellum paper can cause Epson printing blank pages. Please refrain from using paper that are not covered in the specifications.
- A nozzle check pattern printing will indicate if there are any clogged nozzles. Cleaning the print head might be required.
- Confirm that settings, paper size, and orientation are correct.
- Check for blank pages in the document. Use the print preview option and scope out the blank pages. Removing them (if present) will resolve the issue.
- If you are a Windows or a Mac user, you can use the below steps and select the “Skip Blank Page” option in the printer software.
Epson Printer Driver
Epson Printers, comes with an easy setup with a USB connection to a Computer and also needs setup for Wireless Network Connection to print wirelessly over WiFi. On your version of Windows or Mac you might need Epson Printer Driver for its optimal printing & scanning experience. You can get epson driver download here:
Epson Printer Troubleshooting
There are a few Common printer problems that you might experience during Epson Printer setup & driver issues. They are listed here, with steps to troubleshoot and fix, and how to connect Epson printer to WiFi, with our Epson Printer Troubleshooting Guide: