Epson Printer not Printing properly
Epson printer not printing properly can be the general classification of a variety of printing quality issues. On this page, we will discuss most of them and provide Epson printer support steps to resolve them
My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
- Conduct a check to see if there is any clogging in any of the print head nozzles.
- Check the paper settings to make sure they match the type of paper that was loaded.
- Check if the printable side of the paper was loaded correctly for your printer's specifications.
- Check if any high-speed settings are selected in the printer's software and turn them off.
- Check the alignment of the print head and realign it in case of issues with positioning.
- Check the ink levels on the cartridges and replace them if required.
If you've tried all the above steps, and if the "Epson Printer not Printing properly" problem is still not solved, try updating Epson Driver Download or contact our Epson Printer Support.
My printout looks inverted, as if viewed in a mirror. What should I do?
- Check the inversion settings and the mirror settings in the printer software application. Turn them off if they are enabled
- Different operating systems assign various terms for this option. Flip horizontally, Mirror Image, or Reverse page orientation are some of the common terminology in use
Epson Printer Driver
Epson Printer Troubleshooting
There are a few Common printer problems that you might experience during Epson Printer setup & driver issues. They are listed here, with steps to troubleshoot and fix, and how to connect Epson printer to WiFi, with our Epson Printer Troubleshooting Guide: