Epson ET-4760 Driver
With this printer, you can enjoy Cartridge-free printing. It has ink tanks of supersize that are easy to fill. The printer has a color touchscreen of 2.4’’ and supports voice-activated printing. It supports wired and wireless network setup.
The ISO print speed is 15 ISO ppm † for black prints. For color prints, the ISO print speed is 8.0 ISO ppm †. It supports hands-free and voice-activated printing. The new printer pack comes with an ET 4760 printer, power cord, 1 bottle of 502 Black, and 1 bottle each (Magenta, Yellow, and Cyan) of 502. Its print resolution is a maximum of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Epson ET 4760 Printer Setup-Instructions
- Unwrap the Epson ET 4760 printer.
- Then, you have to take the new printer accessories from the box.
- Now, take out the printer and keep it near the electric port.
- Tear off the covering materials from the printer
- Make a stable connection between the electric port and printer.
- Power up your Epson printer and choose the desired language.
- Now, charge the printer inks by pushing the start button.
- Load compatible sheets into the Epson printer tray.
Ink Cartridges installation:
- Move on to the ink tank and remove the packing materials from it.
- Fill the appropriate inks into the ink tanks.
- Install Epson ET 4760 driver on your device.
- Connect your computer and printer via a wired or wireless network.
- Take a sample print to ensure proper Epson ET 4760 setup.
Epson ET-4760 Driver
Epson ET-4760 Printer Driver - Windows
For Epson ET 4760 driver download and installation on Windows OS, follow the steps below:
- Find the Epson ET 4760 driver compatible with your device.
- When you find the driver, download it on the computer.
- Start the driver setup process by opening the saved driver file.
- Continue with the steps on your wizard and complete the driver installation.
- Try to do printing as a sample.
Epson ET-4760 Printer Driver - MAC
The procedure for Epson ET 4760 driver installation on Mac OS is:
- Find a suitable Epson ET 4760 driver on your computer.
- After you find the printer driver, download the RAR file on the device.
- To begin with, the driver setup, open the RAR file.
- Proceed with the driver installation and finish the driver setup.
- Finally, print a document to ensure proper driver setup
Epson ET-4760 Printer-Network Setup
Epson ET 4760 Wireless Setup
Connect your device and printer with your wireless network with the below-given steps:
- Ensure the Wi-Fi network in your device is stable.
- Search for a suitable driver and download the file on your device.
- After that, open the file and proceed with the driver installation.
- Install your Epson printer driver with the setup instructions.
- Switch on the Epson ET printer and move on to its wireless settings.
- Choose the Wi-Fi name of your computer and enter the password.
- Proceed with the process and complete the wireless setup.
- If you do not see the device network name, enter the name manually.
Epson ET 4760 Wifi Setup
Epson ET 4760 Wi-Fi Setup process is easy with the below-given procedure:
- Turn on the Epson ET 4760 printer and select setup.
- Tap the wireless icon and move on to Wi-Fi Direct Setup.
- Access the connection setup option and touch Change Password.
- Type the new passkey and ensure that your device has stable Wi-Fi.
- Move on to the wireless settings of your printer.
- Choose your wireless network among the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Then, provide the security key.
- Complete the Epson ET 4760 Wi-Fi setup process.
- For more expert assistance, reach us.
Epson ET 4760 Printer-Troubleshooting
Epson ET 4760 Printer Printing Blank Pages
You might face this problem sometimes. No problem, you can fix it without any hassle with the below-listed steps:
- Firstly, confirm that your device has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Then, ensure that your Epson printer does not have any packing materials.
- Go to your printer tray and load suitable sheets in it.
- Check and confirm to have no clogged puzzles in your Epson printer.
- Confirm that your printer layout settings are not having any problems.
- Make sure that your file does not have blank pages.
- Call our tech experts for additional queries.
Epson ET 4760 Printer Offline
The below-given method will help you make your printer online:
- Ensure that printer, USB cables, and other printer accessories are best.
- Move on to the control panel of your device.
- Go to the control panel to access the Devices and Printers menu.
- Click on the given icon for the Printer in question to proceed.
- Then, choose the “See what’s printing” option on your computer.
- Access the menu bar to select Printer.
- Then, choose the menu (drop-down) and select Use Printer Online.
- Delete Epson ET 4760 driver from the device and install it again.
- Uninstall and install your Epson printer with the procedure on the wizard.
- For additional assistance, contact our technical team
Epson ET 4760 printer won’t connect to wifi
- Confirm to have a stable Wi-Fi network on your device.
- Keep your Epson printer safely near your Wi-Fi router.
- ON your device and log on to your router account.
- Restrict the unwanted access from your router account.
- Now, on your router account, add the device address and continue.
- Register your Epson ET 4760 on the account and ensure to enter the correct password.
- Contact our tech support team for all printer-related queries.
Epson ET 4760 Printer Reset
For resetting your Epson ET 4760, follow the procedure listed below:
- Switch on the Epson WF 4760 printer.
- Select the option – Setup and move on with the resetting process.
- Go to Restore Default Settings and choose OK.
- Access the network settings of your printer and finish the ongoing process.
- If you need any extra information on printer resetting, call us.