Epson ET-4550 Troubleshooting
On your busy print-handlings, your Epson ET-4550 printer troubles you stating error notification? You have a constant solution for all your printer issues depending upon the compatible system connected like windows & Mac systems. Surf via Epson Official website or Support page for more information regarding the Epson ET-4550 printer features.
Epson ET-4550 offline issue for Windows & Mac
- Ensure whether the connected printer requirements are up to the mark to proceed next.
- On the system, use the Windows + R keys together and launch the Run dialog box.
- Connected to the Run command search tab to type- Control panel > Enter option.
- Now, you have to open and access the control panel and pick the option- Devices & Printers.
- Work upon the next provided list of printer names and choose the needed Epson ET-4550 printer from the list of products shown.
- Once you find the desired one, try to right-click on the Epson printer name.
- Connect through the drop-down menu and click on the option- See what is printing.
- If you cannot see any visible checkmarks near the options, hit the Printer option and activate the Set Printer Online.
Epson ET-4550 Driver unavailable for Windows & Mac
- First, use the window’s control panel > Start menu.
- On the next page, use the Devices & Printers option to connect through the next page.
- Now, you will get the list of available printer names. Here, you need to choose your Epson ET-4550 printer name.
- Further, you have to right-click and choose the Uninstall button to remove the corrupted/outdated driver.
- Use the resultant screen to pick the type of printer model and ensure whether it is under the latest OS & suitable for the windows system.
- Finalize with the blue button and start the downloading procedure.
- To begin Epson ET-4550 printer with Switch ON the system and try to upgrade the OS using the option- start menu > updates option.
- You have to relax until the upgrading process completes.
- Once the installation is done, try to restart the entire system to open the Apple icon> System Preference> Devices and Printers > Epson printer.
- Try to access the basic trouble shooter by using the Search for Troubleshooting.
- Alternatively, reboot the entire printer and Mac system once.
- Use the Epson page and download the latest Epson ET-4550 driver Software for problem free access.