Epson ET 2800 Driver
The Epson ET-2800 is an all-in-one printer that comes with features to print, scan, copy and fax. It is an Epson printer known for its speed, efficiency and its pocket-friendly features. To be able to use the Epson printer and put it to its complete use, the Epson printer should be set up. Further, the Epson ET-2800 driver should be downloaded and installed. The printer has to be connected to a wireless connection as the final step.
To provide assistance in the setup and installation of the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 printer using the guidelines provided below.
How to set up the Epson ET-2800 printer instructions
- Place the Epson ET-2800 box on a flat surface.
- Unpack the Epson ET-2800 printer from the box.
- Place the printer is a safe and flat surface.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the box and connect it.
- The Epson ET-2800 power cord should to connected.
- Connect one end to the printer and the other to the power supply.
- Fix the power cord firmly and turn it on.
Install ink cartridges:
- Take out the ink cartridges from the box.
- It should be done carefully to avoid a mess.
- Open the access door to insert the ink cartridges.
- Load each cartridge in the designated slot.
- Open the Epson support website to download Epson ET-2800d driver.
- Enter the details of the printer to gain driver access.
- Download the driver and install it.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete it.
Epson ET-2800 Driver Download
Epson ET-2800 - Windows
- Power up the Windows device and allow the Epson ET-2800 printer to be ready to connect.
- On the Windows device, open a suitable web browser. Enter the details of the website.
- Move over to the Home Page and choose Drivers and Software.
- Following this, enter the details of the printer. Key in the model name – Epson ET-2800.
- Choose the operating system from the drop-down menu. Select Windows OS.
- A list of all the available drivers will appear. Choose the all-in-one printer driver.
- Download the all-in-one Epson ET-2800 printer driver and run the file.
- The Epson ET-2800 driver can be located in the download folder.
- Complete the installation of the driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation of the driver, connect the Epson ET-2800 to a wireless connection.
Epson ET-2800 Driver - Mac
- Power up the Mac device and make sure the Epson ET-2800 printer is ready.
- Open a suitable web browser and enter the details of the Epson Support website.
- From the Home Page, choose Drivers and Software from the menu tab.
- Enter details as prompted by the website. Choose the product – printer.
- Select the name of the printer – Epson ET-2800 and the operating system.
- Select the operating system from the drop-down menu – Mac OS.
- Choose the Epson ET-2800 all-in-one printer driver to complete the process.
- Download the driver and complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect the printer to a wireless connection and click Finish to complete the Epson ET-2800 Driver installation.
Epson ET-2800 Network set up
Epson ET-2800 wireless setup
- After the physical setup and the installation of the Epson ET 2800 driver, the final step is to connect the printer to a wireless connection.
- Make sure the desired connection the printer will be connected to is active.
- Place the printer, device and wireless router close to each other.
- When the installation wizard prompts a connection choose a wireless connection.
- For this, the wireless connection’s credentials should be available.
- On choosing a wireless connection, a list of wireless connections will appear.
- Choose the desired connection and enter the wireless credentials.
- Give the connection a few minutes and the connection will be connected.
Epson ET-2800 Wifi Setup
- Power up the Epson ET-2800 printer and complete the wireless connection.
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection for the printer to complete.
- The wireless connection’s credentials should be noted and made available.
- Move over to the printer’s display and choose the wireless icon.
- Following this, select Wireless Setting. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard from the list.
- A list of wireless connections will be made available. Choose the desired connection.
- Complete the connection by entering the credentials and giving it a few minutes.
- The connection will be established in a matter of minutes.
Epson ET-2800 Troubleshooting
Epson ET-2800 Printer printing blank pages
- Complete the first obvious check of the ink cartridges. There should be sufficient ink in the cartridges.
- Make sure there is no damage to the ink cartridge. If there is any damage to the ink cartridge, replace them.
- Make sure the document that is being printed is not a blank file.
- Check the internal settings that have been made that could be causing the Epson ET-2800 printer to print blank pages.
- Clear the Epson ET-2800 printer of any paper jams. Open the paper feeding tray and check.
- If there is paper jammed inside, remove the paper with a force so that no bits are left behind.
- Update the Epson Printer Driver and the device software.
- If the issue continues to prevail, uninstall the Epson ET-2800 driver and complete the reinstallation of the Epson EcoTank ET-2800 driver.
Epson ET-2800 printer offline
- Ensure there is an active wireless connection. The Epson ET-2800 and the device should be connected to the same wireless connection.
- Complete a quick check of the connection. It should be stable and functioning at a required speed.
- Make sure the Epson ET-2800 is set as the default printer. Open the Settings app on the device.
- Choose Control Panel, Printers and Scanners, select the Epson ET-2800 from the list and right-click.
- From the popup menu select “Set as Default” and apply the change.
- Following this, make sure the printer drivers should be updated and the device software too.
- Restart the Epson ET-2800 printer and it should no longer remain offline.
Epson ET-2800 printer won't connect to the Wifi
- Complete the first check of making sure the printer is connected with a wireless connection.
- Check if the wireless connection is active and stable. Check the compatibility of the Epson ET-2800 printer and wifi router.
- Use an alternative connection to identify the area of the issue with the Epson ET-2800.
- Reset the wireless connection. Press and hold the power button down and wait for all the led lights to go off.
- Turn the wireless connection back on and complete a quick check to make sure the printer is connected.
- Connect the Epson ET-2800 printer back to the wireless connection by using the WPS push button.
- The issues should be resolved and the connection should be established in a few minutes.
Epson ET-2800 reset the printer
- Power up the Epson ET-2800 printer and allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Once the printer is fully turned on, pull out the power cord.
- The power cord should be removed from the rear end of the printer.
- Then, the power cord should be removed from the power supply.
- Once the printer power cord is removed, allow it to remain idle for a few minutes.
- Connect the Epson ET-2800 power cord back to the printer and then the power supply.
- Turn on the power and the Epson ET-2800 printer will power up once the cord is connected to the power cord.